Between November 13 and 20, the best tennis players in the world will meet in Turin. The Masters Cup or the Nitto ATP Finals 2022 bets, you can call them whatever you want, what is clear is that if the best players are not going to lose them, neither are you. And for that to be the case, we are here to offer you the best tips and predictions for the ATP Finals 2022 for free.
What do we know about the ATP Finals 2022 predictions and bets? The notable absence is that of Carlos Alcaraz, who has already retired in Paris. It is a highly relevant loss that puts all the pressure on his compatriot Rafael Nadal, who will now start as number 1.
Favorites ATP Nitto Finals 2022 for bets
The odds for the ATP Finals 2022 bets are here! Who are your favorites for the contest?
This is the moment of form of the best tennis players for the competition:
- Rafa Nadal: Despite an irregular start to the year, Rafa arrives with four great titles in his pocket. After various injuries and stoppages, he arrives fresher than his opponents and himself in other editions, but with less filming. His trajectory this year may indicate that this may be his first victory in ATP Finals
- Stefanos Tsitsipas: his great regularity and perseverance force him to be taken into account in the ATP Finals predictions. With a semifinal in Australia and two titles under his belt, with a great filming this year, the Greek already knows what it is to win at the Nitto Finals
- Novak Djokovic: It was difficult for the Serbian to get up to speed until spring, but since May he has only had two defeats. Without a doubt, he is the big favorite for the ATP Finals in Turin, but he will have to free himself with the block he has with this trophy. He is the main candidate and since 2015 there is no way!
- Daniil Medvedev: The Russian knows what it means to win this trophy, and the only thing that could be an impediment to him is the bad streak he has accumulated since that defeat in the Australian Open final against Nadal. If the injuries respect him, he will be a luxury candidate
Andrey Rublev, Taylor Fritz, Casper Ruud and Félix Auger-Aliassime close the drums for this tournament, like luxury cover-ups. The role of Ruud, a revelation player this year and who was just a few points away from being number 1, stands out. Aliassime is also a player to take into account, like Djokovic, for his game on hard courts.
ATP Finals: Competition Format
The ATP Finals will consist of two groups of 4 players, with a ’round robin’ format. The 8 seedings will be determined by their position in the ranking. All matches will be played to the best of 3 sets (whoever wins 2), including the final. The best of each group will go to the semifinals, based on the number of victories and the face-to-face result in the event of a tie. These are the tournament drums:
- Rafael Nadal and Stefanos Tsitsipas
- Casper Ruud and Daniil Medvedev
- Felix Auger-Aliassime and Andrey Rublev
- Novak Djokovic and Taylor Fritz
How to make bets and forecasts to ATP Finals 2022?
This is a high ranking tournament, with the best on the (hard) court. Now, this will only bring us some extra volatility to the ATP Finals 2022 bets, but to make your predictions you must take into account the same as for any tennis match:
- The surface: Obviously, it is essential in tennis.
- Motivation and moment of form of the participants: Another basic without which we would not understand tennis betting.
- Generic level: Even in a bad moment of form, a tennis player can always bring out his stripes… Keep that in mind!
- Head-to-head history
- Latest news (injuries, unforeseen events, etc.)
DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE WHAT YOU NEED TO GIVE IT YOUR ALL IN THE ATP FINALS BETTING? WE WILL WAIT FOR YOU!
ATP Finals 2022 bets: This is the list of winners
Do you already have it clear for your ATP Finals 2022 bets? These have been the champions in recent years:
- 2021: Alexander Zverev
- 2020: Daniil Medvedev
- 2019: Stefanos Tsitsipas
- 2018: Alexander Zverev
- 2017: Grigor Dimitrov
- 2016: Andy Murray
- 2012-15: Novav Djokovic
- 2010-11: Roger Federer
The truth is that except for Novak Djokovic, who is the great favorite in the odds for the 2022 ATP Finals, there are five tennis players very close in terms of chances of winning glory. With three matches in the group stage, semi-finals and final, betting on the 2022 ATP Finals is highly volatile. We will wait for you!